|From: Herbal Legacy Newsletter
Date: 5/3/2017 7:12:17 AM
Subject: California Screaming
May 3, 2016
David Christopher, M.H.
During the presidential nomination debates, Gov. Rick Perry said that he couldn’t be bought by Big Pharma for $250,000. For a mere $90,000 Big Pharma instead bought Dr. Richard Pan, a legislator from California. Pan gave Big Pharma more bang for their buck. He essentially assured them customers for life, cradle to grave, by force of the government of California through S.B. 277. This bill puts California in line with the two “forward thinking” states of West Virginia and Mississippi in eliminating the personal exemption for vaccinations. Pan also blazed the way for Dr. Peter Hotez. Hotez, under the guise of being compassionate, is calling on the U.S. government and world governments in the G20 to wage war on American parents defending exemptions in vaccine laws in his article in Scientific American (March 3, 2017). He also advocates that those concerned parents who disagree with him should be “snuffed out” which means, “to make extinct, put an end to, kill, execute” according to Mirriam Webster.
No one should be surprised with these American Benedict Arnolds who are responsible along with their medical cohorts for the deaths of thousands of babies who are sacrificed for the “good of the whole.” They actually believe that vaccines are protecting millions of American children from dreaded childhood diseases. However, they cannot prove any lives are saved let alone millions of lives. Neither can the incredulous Dr. Paul Offit who declares that vaccine injuries are a myth and that you can safely inject 10,000 vaccines into a child at once. The truth is that neither Offit nor anyone can prove three vaccines administered together are safe. In fact, studies done by the CDC that is in the congressional record show that they are not safe. If Offit or anyone else could prove that these mercury-laden vaccines are safe, then why haven’t they collected the $100,000 reward offered by Robert Kennedy Jr. and Robert De Niro? This reward is available to anyone who can produce one medical study that proves the safety of mercury laced vaccines. Obviously, Dr. Offit hasn’t done the research necessary to back up his claim that vaccine injuries are a myth. We have, however, and the 4 billion dollars paid out to vaccine victim’s families is a matter of public record. It is also a matter of record how many families of vaccine damaged children are denied compensation. The published injury and death facts don’t even scratch the surface of mayhem perpetrated on the American public by lying physicians like Dr. Offit who convince parents that the vaccines administered had nothing to do with the death and injury of their children.
None of this will change until the 1986 vaccine legislation that shields Big Pharma from litigation is reversed and manufacturers, pharmacists, and doctors are held accountable for their actions.
For more depth on this subject that can’t be covered in a newsletter article please follow the link to this presentation by the Director of National Vaccine Information Center.
David Christopher is a Master Herbalist and the director of The School of Natural Healing. He also co-hosts the popular radio show “A Healthier You” and is a popular international teacher and lecturer.
Printable Version: http://herballegacy.com
If you missed an article be sure to visit http://www.herballegacy.com and click on Articles. Also, take advantage of David Christopher’s Radio Show (see Resource Links below for more information).
Join David Christopher at the Energy Healing Conference!
The Master Herbalist Certification Seminar is quickly approaching and will be held June 19th through the 24th. If you are in the Advanced section of your Master Herbalist studies and would like more information please contact us at the School of Natural Healing at 1-800-372-8255 or you can find more information at the following link: http://www.seminar.schoolofnaturalhealing.com/
David Christopher is now on Twitter!
You can follow David @DChristopherMH
Mushroom Barley Pilaf
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 40 minutes Total Time: 50 minutes
- 12 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pearl barley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dry sauté the mushrooms by adding them to a large sauté pan and cooking them over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms for about 4 to 5 minutes, until they start releasing their liquids, stirring frequently. Transfer the mushrooms and juices to a bowl. Wipe down the pan.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the onion and salt, and cook for about 2 minutes, until the onion begins to soften. Add the barley and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic and stir everything for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and their juices into the pan, then stir in the vegetable broth and thyme. Raise heat and bring the broth to boil. Reduce the heat a little so that the broth is simmering. Cover the pot, and let the barley cook for 25 to 30 minutes, until the broth has been fully absorbed and the barley is tender. Remove from heat and let the barley sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon zest and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Recipe from Oh My Veggies by Lisa Lin
Printable Version: http://herballegacy.com
Herbal Resource Links
- Herbal Legacy – http://www.herballegacy.com – Our free information website
- The School of Natural Healing – http://www.snh.cc – Quality Education since 1953
- Christopher Publications – http://www.christopherpublications.com – Dr. Christopher’s books and more
- Christopher Websites – http://www.christopherwebsites.com – Find all Christopher websites and other great resources
- A Healthier You Radio Show – http://www.ahealthieryouradio.com – Free weekly radio show
Follow us on:
This newsletter is sponsored by: